Low income housing building owners can currently garner very attractive CSI-T rebates
SunWater Solar is now Adroit Energy, Inc.’s northern California office branch based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize exclusively in solar thermal technology, such as solar water heating and solar cooling, for commercial clients.
- Licensed solar contractor, State of California: C-46
- Licensed plumbing contractor, State of California: C-36
- NAPCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) Solar Thermal certified
- Over 32 years combined experience in the industry
- Over 32 years combined radiant/hydronic heating experience
- Member of California Solar Energy Industries Association
- Certified Green Building Professional members on staff
- Listed with Dunn & Bradstreet
- Federal Trade Contractor
Justin Weil, President
Justin has been in the solar thermal industry for 12+ years and is a leader in the field of solar thermal. Justin and his team have designed and built scores of solar hot water systems throughout the state, including some of the largest solar thermal installations in Northern California. Justin holds a solar thermal certification from NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners).
For more information about SunWater Solar, or for a consultation, please Contact Us.
Making hot water from the sun...
SunWater Solar is a design/build company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in solar water heating systems. The company provides these systems for many types of commercial projects. More»
Watch Our Video
Issue of SolarPro magazine, featuring Justin Weil on cover and SunWater Solar article on solar storage
SunWater Solar was pleased to be part of the recent Solarbration event at Terra Linda High School in San Rafael CA..
SunWater and UC Berkeley are working together to test this Toyota fuel cell vehicle
This video showcases solar thermal systems SunWater has recently installed