This video showcases solar thermal systems SunWater has recently installed
Commercial pool-heating is one of the most cost-effective applications of solar thermal technology.
Water-heating constitutes a major portion of the operating expenses for a commercial pool, and the larger the pool, the higher the cost of heating it. A solar pool-heating system can eliminate the cost of heating a seasonal pool and can significantly lessen the cost of heating a pool year-round.
SunWater Solar systems drive value for commercial pool hospitals by providing benefits such as:
- Cost Effectiveness: Compared to other forms of renewable energy, solar thermal is highly economical and efficient. When compared to a solar photovoltaic (PV) system, a solar thermal system of equivalent energy output is almost seven times less expensive.
- Reduced Emissions: Every day, millions of natural gas-powered water heaters release carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Solar thermal is a proven technology that heats water with clean solar energy, greatly reducing emissions.
- Compliance with Sustainability Mandates: Solar thermal systems can offer significant ROI while helping facilities meet or exceed mandates requiring them to implement renewable energy technologies.
The SunWater Solar Process
- Site Analysis: We walk your facility, analyze the solar potential and learn what you hope to achieve with solar.
- Cost & Estimated Savings Proposal: We provide a system cost estimate and an estimate of how much money you can expect the system to save you.
- Design: We design a state-of the art solar thermal system for your facility.
- Build: From permitting through system commissioning, we manage the details and install a quality product that will benefit you for decades to come.
- Follow-up: We perform periodic maintenance to keep your system running at maximum efficiency.
Making hot water from the sun...
SunWater Solar is a design/build company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in solar water heating systems. The company provides these systems for many types of commercial projects. More»
Watch Our Video
SunWater Solar was pleased to be part of the recent Solarbration event at Terra Linda High School in San Rafael CA..
Low income housing building owners can currently garner very attractive CSI-T rebates
SunWater and UC Berkeley are working together to test this Toyota fuel cell vehicle
Issue of SolarPro magazine, featuring Justin Weil on cover and SunWater Solar article on solar storage