Low income housing building owners can currently garner very attractive CSI-T rebates
Solar hot water systems can be an ideal energy solution for universities, government and military facilities, fire and police departments, and other public buildings. Public agencies, whose operations budgets can fall under intense scrutiny, often require large quantities of hot water for bathrooms, kitchens and other uses. Solar hot water systems can greatly reduce water-heating costs. SunWater Solar is well-versed in the rigorous security protocols and safety procedures required when contracting with a public agency. Contact us today to learn how solar thermal technology can reduce operations costs for public buildings. SunWater Solar systems drive value for public buildings by providing benefits such as:
- Cost Effectiveness: Compared to other forms of renewable energy, solar thermal is highly economical and efficient. When compared to a solar photovoltaic (PV) system, a solar thermal system of equivalent energy output is almost seven times less expensive.
- Reduced Emissions: Every day, millions of natural gas-powered water heaters release carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Solar thermal is a proven technology that heats water with clean solar energy, greatly reducing emissions.
- Compliance with Sustainability Mandates: Solar thermal systems can offer significant ROI while helping facilities meet or exceed mandates requiring them to implement renewable energy technologies.
The SunWater Solar Process
- Site Analysis: We walk your facility, analyze the solar potential and learn what you hope to achieve with solar.
- Cost & Estimated Savings Proposal: We provide a system cost estimate and an estimate of how much money you can expect the system to save you.
- Design: We design a state-of the art solar thermal system for your facility.
- Build: From permitting through commissioning, we manage the details and install a quality product that will benefit you for decades to come.
- Follow-up: We perform periodic maintenance to keep your system running at maximum efficiency.
Making hot water from the sun...
SunWater Solar is a design/build company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in solar water heating systems. The company provides these systems for many types of commercial projects. More»
Watch Our Video
Issue of SolarPro magazine, featuring Justin Weil on cover and SunWater Solar article on solar storage
SunWater Solar was pleased to be part of the recent Solarbration event at Terra Linda High School in San Rafael CA..
SunWater and UC Berkeley are working together to test this Toyota fuel cell vehicle
This video showcases solar thermal systems SunWater has recently installed