This video showcases solar thermal systems SunWater has recently installed
SunWater Solar is a solar thermal technology integrator based in the San Francisco Bay Area. With rich experience in domestic hot water heating, process heating and solar cooling, SunWater Solar staff are among the solar thermal industry’s top professionals.
SunWater Solar is one of very few U.S. companies specializing exclusively in large-scale, commercial solar thermal systems. We work with a wide range of solar thermal products and companies, and offer clients unbiased views on how solar thermal technology can help them achieve their business goals. We have designed, engineered, project managed, installed, commissioned, maintained, monitored and serviced large solar thermal systems for a wide variety of clients.
SunWater Solar differentiators include our impressive portfolio of projects, design and engineering capabilities, commercial construction experience and familiarity with the latest solar thermal technology. Our qualifications include:
- Licensed State of California solar contractor: C-46
- Licensed State of California plumbing contractor: C-36
- NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) Solar Thermal certified
- Over 32 years combined experience in the industry
- Over 22 years combined radiant/hydronic heating experience
- Member of California Solar Energy Industries Association
- Certified Green Building Professional members on staff
- Listed with Dunn & Bradstreet
- Federal Trade Contractor
The SunWater Solar Process
- Site Analysis: We walk your facility, analyze the solar potential and learn what you hope to achieve with solar.
- Cost & Estimated Savings Proposal: We provide a system cost estimate and an estimate of how much money you can expect the system to save you.
- Design: We design a state-of the art solar thermal system for your facility.
- Build: From permitting through commissioning, we manage the details and install a quality product that will benefit you for decades to come.
- Follow-up: We perform periodic maintenance to keep your system running at maximum efficiency.
Meet the SunWater Solar Team
Justin Weil, President
Justin has been in the solar thermal industry for 12+ years and is a leader in the field of solar hot water. He and the SunWater Solar team have designed and built numerous solar hot water systems throughout the state as well as some of the largest solar thermal installations in Northern California. He holds a solar thermal certification from NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners).
Chris Chappell, Director of Sales
Chris brings over twelve years of sales experience and management to his role with SunWater Solar. He is a Certified Green Building Professional and has been the featured speaker at many events in California focusing on solar thermal technology and water conservation.
Patrick O’Boyle, Director of Communications
Patrick has more than ten years of business communications and marketing experience. In addition to supporting the Sales team and overseeing SunWater Solar’s public relations and marketing efforts, he also project-manages many of the company’s installations in California.
For more information about SunWater Solar, or for a consultation, please Contact Us.
Making hot water from the sun...
SunWater Solar is a design/build company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in solar water heating systems. The company provides these systems for many types of commercial projects. More»
Watch Our Video
SunWater Solar was pleased to be part of the recent Solarbration event at Terra Linda High School in San Rafael CA..
Low income housing building owners can currently garner very attractive CSI-T rebates
SunWater and UC Berkeley are working together to test this Toyota fuel cell vehicle
Issue of SolarPro magazine, featuring Justin Weil on cover and SunWater Solar article on solar storage