Low income housing building owners can currently garner very attractive CSI-T rebates
Solar Hot Water for Commercial Use
Improving your bottom line with solar thermal technology
If heating water or other fluids is a major part of your business, SunWater Solar can help improve your bottom line with solar thermal technology. By heating fluids with solar energy, you can reduce energy costs and go green at the same time.
SunWater Solar specializes in solar thermal systems for commercial clients. Our staff stand ready to help determine the type of system best suited to your facility. SunWater Solar systems drive business value by providing benefits such as:
- Cost Effectiveness: Compared to other renewable energy technologies, solar thermal is highly economical and efficient. Compared to a solar photovoltaic (PV) system, a solar thermal system of equivalent energy output is almost seven times less expensive.
- Compliance with Sustainability Mandates: Solar thermal systems can offer significant ROI while helping facilities meet or exceed mandates requiring them to implement renewable energy technologies.
- Reduced Emissions: Every day, millions of fossil fuel-powered water heaters pump carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Solar thermal heats water with clean solar energy, cutting those emissions.
- Green Marketing: Stand out from other businesses by going green. Solar water-heating can help differentiate your business as a leader in the worldwide movement to use renewable energy.
Solar thermal technology is applicable to a wide variety of applications for commercial and industrial facilities that require large quantities of heated water or other fluids. Examples of such facilities include:
- Multifamily/Apartment Buildings
- Public Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Wineries & Breweries
- Food Service
- Commercial Pools
To get more information about SunWater Solar’s work in the solar thermal industry, click here to view SunWater Solar’s Portfolio.
Making hot water from the sun...
SunWater Solar is a design/build company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in solar water heating systems. The company provides these systems for many types of commercial projects. More»
Watch Our Video
Issue of SolarPro magazine, featuring Justin Weil on cover and SunWater Solar article on solar storage
SunWater Solar was pleased to be part of the recent Solarbration event at Terra Linda High School in San Rafael CA..
SunWater and UC Berkeley are working together to test this Toyota fuel cell vehicle
This video showcases solar thermal systems SunWater has recently installed